Preparing for your tournament using FlyballGeek
- You will need to have internet access from the site you will be hosting from, a laptop or a smartphone to update race status with. Anything works here, it could be a cellphone or tablet with a dataplan, a tethered PC, site wifi or a cell enabled netbook.
- Make sure to test updating race status on your device in advance at least a week before your tournament and let me know if it seems broken or difficult to use so I have time to make adjustments if needed for you.
- You will need to take care of making sure your internet access is functional and works on your device.
- If the site breaks or behaves in an unexpected manner send a message to the list so I or someone else can offer you suggestions or fix it if needed.
- Make sure you have backup plans for announcing race status like a number flip board.
- If you have any questions, issues or suggestions email them to the Flyball Geek list. This is the fastest way to get a response.
- Enjoy your tournament, hopefully I've been able to help you make it just a little bit more enjoyable for you and your competitors.